We like to regularly try new cocktails. My current summer favorite is a Key Lime Pie. I would be in heaven sitting on the beach sipping one right now…………., but back to the review. This shaker is everything advertised and more. It is big enough to make drinks for several people at once or you can pop the top back on save the rest for drinks later. It also comes with a 1/2 oz and 1 oz jigger that makes following a recipe easy. As a bonus, there are 2 liquor pourers, a carrying bag, and an e-book with over 100 recipes. It’s dishwasher safe, easy to clean, and feels heavy enough that it won’t dent easily if it get knocked around. I love with the lifetime guarantee. When I showed this set to my son (he owns a bar), he was impressed with the professional grade and quality of this shaker set. It would be something he would use in his business. Thank you #ShikShook. You can get yours on Amazon at
It is their #1 best seller and on sale right now for $17.89. (Regular $43.98)
I received this item for free/discount to give an unbiased and honest review. I was not paid or compensated to review the product. My reviews are based upon my experience while using the product. My comments are based upon the overall product performance.
If you have any questions please let me know. I will answer to the best of my ability.
Oh and here’s the recipe if you would like to try it.
Key Lime Pie Cocktail
- Servings – 1 drink
- Prep time – less than 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 shots (2.25 oz) vanilla vodka
- 1/2 shot (0.75 oz) lime juice
- 1 shot (1.5 oz) pineapple juice
- 1/4 shot whipped cream or half and half
- Limes cut into wedges
- Crushed graham crackers (2 or 3 crackers is plenty)
1. Pour a little lime juice onto a small plate, and dip the rim of the glass in the juice. Use a wedge of a lime to help spread the juice around the rim.
2. On another plate, put the graham cracker crumbs. Dip the rim of the glass into the crumbs.
3. In your shaker, add a few ice cubes, and the vodka, juices, and cream.
4. Shake a few times and pour (no ice!) into your rimmed glass.